Nearly 1,000 professionals attend TMC conference and exhibition every year. Most of passenger vehicle, transmission and drive system companies attend the meeting, accounting for about 45% of the total number of participants (last event). Over 40% of participants are at or above the director levels (last event).
Presenting your latest innovative technology or strategy at the meeting will be a great opportunity for you to demonstrate your technology or thought leadership, thus to enhance your brand image and make more decision makers and experts be aware of your new product/s or service/s before and during the event.
As technology depth and complexity increase, audience is expecting more in-depth technical reports, and TMC technical committee will be more rigorous in reviewing speech abstracts to ensure speech quality and a world-class speech program. We look forward to your participation in TMC2021 speeches and sponsorship with high quality report/s.
● Regulation and market changes and their impact on drive systems
● Transmissions improving PT efficiency and new transmission concepts
● Efficient and low-cost hybrid transmissions and drives (48V/HEV/PHEV)
● Hybrid dedicated engines and high-power batteries
● BEV multi-speed TMs, high-speed and highly integrated drives
● Modular and scalable electrified drives (HEV/EV)
● Efficient and low-cost eAWD concepts (48V/HEV/EV)
● Component, lubrication, cooling, material and processing technologies
● Development & testing methods and tools
● E-motors & Power Electronics for improving PT system performance, power density and cost
● Intelligent powertrain systems and OTA based on domain control unit and SOA software
Mar. 10, 2021 Application for speech with abstract
May. 05, 2021 Last round notification of speech acceptance (submit early, notified early)
May. 20, 2021 Application for exhibition
Jun. 07, 2021 Submission of presentation (preliminary)
Jun. 20, 2021 Submission of presentation (final)
●Transmission, e-motor and drive system companies
●Component, lubrication, material and processing companies
●Design, engineering, software and test companies
●Universities and consulting companies, etc.
●Speak in front of most of your target groups
●Demonstrate your thought and technology leadership
●Promote your brand image and values extensively
●Network widely with customers and peers
●Extend your influence through media coverage
Ms.Deng Yabing：+86 10-5091 1036
Mr.Zhang Yunyang：+86 10-5091 1044
Ms.Amber Yan：+86 150 1096 9386
Ms.Esther Liu：+86 139 1090 5021
Copyright© transmission-china.org All right reserved by TMC 京ICP备12040703号-1 Support:JZKC