The largest international transmission & drive event in China
April 28-29, 2016 during Beijing Auto Show, Beijing, China
We all have witnessed the take-off of new energy vehicles since 2nd half of 2014 in China, which is driven by the 5L/100km fuel consumption standard and new energy vehicle incentive policies. It is anticipated by a group of NEV experts from Chinese OEMs that the (P)HEV market would grow explosively and at least take 50% of NEV market around the year 2020, but innovative (P)HEV technologies of high efficiency and low cost are the key for the growth.
As most of the automatic transmission projects of Chinese brands will be launched in 2016-2018, it is forecasted by a group of Chinese experts that the share of automatic shift passenger vehicle within Chinese brands will increase dramatically from about 20% in 2015 to at least 40% in 2020, which will contribute greatly together with international brands to the continuous growth of automatic shift vehicle market in China. To catch such a great growth opportunity, continuous innovations and improvements of transmission and its integration with vehicles are required on efficiency and performance, weight, package, cost, modularity and scalability, etc.
The 8th TM Symposium China (TMC2016) will focus on following topics on ICE, HEV and EV transmissions and drives.
• Transmission and drive technology trends, market requirements and strategies in China
• Latest transmission concepts and solutions for efficiency and performance improvements
• Innovative solutions for efficient, durable and low cost (P)HEV transmissions and drives
• ICE/(P)HEV/EV development technologies and tools
• Innovative transmission sub-systems, components and parts for ICE and hybrid vehicles
• Innovative fluid technologies, new materials and processing technologies
Looking forward to your active participation in speech, exhibition and sponsorship with high quality presentations and innovative products and services.
Society of Automotive Engineers of China
Hans Auto Consultant
2016 Platinum Sponsors
2016 Gold Sponsors
2016 Silver Sponsors
Copyright© transmission-china.org All right reserved by TMC