The largest international transmission & drive event in China
April 20-21, 2017 during Shanghai Auto Show, Shanghai, China
The fast growth of vehicle electrification and hybridization has been leading to a proliferation of drivertrain architectures cross vehicle platforms, and will greatly influence future transmission and powertrain design. In the context of the decade-long subsidy program for NEVs to be phased out after 2020, Chinese government is preparing new regulations and standards for further encouraging NEV and energy saving vehicle development, such as the management regulation for corporate average fuel consumption (CAFC) and NEV credits, and the upgrade of (P)HEV fuel consumption testing standard. These changes are bringing unprecedented challenges for automotive companies in China in their transmission and drive technology road map decisions, R&D and engineering, while opening new ways for innovations.
The 9th Transmission Symposium China will be held on April 20-21, 2017. Most of the important technology aspects of transmission and drive will be discussed in this conference and most of major players will be present there.
● Dynamics of policy and legislation and their impacts on HEV, PHEV and EV
● HEV, PHEV and EV market prospect worldwide and in China
● Consumers’ driving experience and acceptance for HEVs, PHEVs and EVs
● Transmission technology innovations and new transmission concepts
● Transmission and drive innovations and solutions for HEV, PHEV and EV
● Transmission and drive modularity and platform strategies
● ICE/(P)HEV/EV Component, lubricant, material and processing technologies
● ICE/(P)HEV/EV Development, testing and validation technologies and tools
● Four-wheel drive systems (e.g. e-axle）
● Transmission technologies for ADAS, autonomous and connected drives
● Engines for hybrid and E-motors (e.g. high power density & high efficiency permanent magnet)
Looking forward to your active participation in speech, exhibition and sponsorship with high quality presentations and innovative products and services.
Society of Automotive Engineers of China
Hans Auto Consultant